Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps freeze or crash, wifi says no connection on iOS 14

I'm having a ton of issues with my iphone 11 pro since downloading ios 14. I have apps that freeze or crash, wi-fi or internet will say there is no connection so it wont load the page and i even refresh the page and it still happens, when trying to respond to a text it will freeze and i have to close it out and sometimes that works but it happens multiple times a day, almost every time i either create a new contact or open an existing contact it freezes for so long that i finally give up it also crashes, my outlook email keeps telling me to enter my password even though its already there. I literally have to force re-start probably 5-10 times a day and hope it helps but most times it doesn't. I have plenty of storage available so i know thats not the issue! It's very frustrating!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 4:07 AM

I called apple couple of days ago and they told me to rest the network settings and it work for me no issues yet have you tried this

Similar questions

11 replies

Apps freeze or crash, wifi says no connection on iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.