You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monthly calendar view

I used to be able to see events written out on monthly calendar. Now I only see a dot telling me something is entered fo that day. Can I get back to the old setting? This is for an iPad Pro.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 10:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 12:34 PM

Did NOT answer my question. I know how to hit daily, weekly or monthly. 😝

When I hit monthly and saw the squares for the days, I used to see events written out, like “Mary’s birthday”.

I only needed to click on the day if I wanted to see more.

Now I HAVE to click on the day to see what the dot means because I can’t remember something that was entered 6 months ago. Very annoying.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2020 12:34 PM in response to Chris_D13

Did NOT answer my question. I know how to hit daily, weekly or monthly. 😝

When I hit monthly and saw the squares for the days, I used to see events written out, like “Mary’s birthday”.

I only needed to click on the day if I wanted to see more.

Now I HAVE to click on the day to see what the dot means because I can’t remember something that was entered 6 months ago. Very annoying.

Oct 12, 2020 4:03 PM in response to annagram54

Greetings annagram54,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're curious how to view events on your iPad.

Check out what's supported for viewing calendar events in the following article:

Change how you view events in Calendar on iPad - Apple Support

You're welcome to leave feedback to Apple with your thoughts on features and enhancements at the following website: Product Feedback - Apple

Kind regards.

Monthly calendar view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.