Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App updates not showing

Hi, I updated to IOS 14.0.1 and it caused big battery drain on my phone. I wiped the phone and restored it from a backup. Problem solved except in the App Store there is now no list of App updates showing or history of previous updates. Any help would be appreciated

Declan

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 6:12 PM

Howdy Deco180,

It’s great to have you in the Apple Support Community! We gather that you’re having issues with the App Store. We can help with that. First, try the steps below: 

• Restart your iPhone.
  • Make sure you're signed into the App Store with your Apple ID.
  • Verify you're connected to a strong Wi-Fi or cellular network, or try a different network if available. 
  • If you're using a VPN disable it temporarily.

Let us know what you find.

Wishing you the best!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2020 6:12 PM in response to Deco180

Howdy Deco180,

It’s great to have you in the Apple Support Community! We gather that you’re having issues with the App Store. We can help with that. First, try the steps below: 

• Restart your iPhone.
  • Make sure you're signed into the App Store with your Apple ID.
  • Verify you're connected to a strong Wi-Fi or cellular network, or try a different network if available. 
  • If you're using a VPN disable it temporarily.

Let us know what you find.

Wishing you the best!

App updates not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.