Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

move to iOS will not connect no matter what setting I adjust on my android phone

move to iOS will not connect no matter what setting I adjust on my android phone.

trying to set up new 11 pro max and transfer data from LG thinq v60. no matter what "fixes" I try that I have seen on the net so far, do not work. The lg keeps telling me "something came up. the application has cancelled the request to choose a device." and the iphone times out and goes back to the previous screen before it generates a code. I get to the enter the code screen on the lg and it goes to connect then gives me the same message. I'm sitting next to my router. 100% wifi signal. the mobile data is off on the lg, so is bluetooth, and as far as I can tell, all the apps have been shut down. I've even put it in airplane mode, and this still doesn't work.

can anyone help me?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 6:57 PM

I've had to go thru this myself.. but I can provide some reading/watching material, see if it helps. Otherwise maybe someone else will comment in that has experience doing 'the move'

Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

move to iOS will not connect no matter what setting I adjust on my android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.