Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time passcode

Hi, am tried many times to change my screen time passcode but till now cannot change. May i know why? Already keyin my apple id and password but the result also cannot go in. Please help me. Thanks

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 3:44 AM

If you have forgotten your Screen Time passcode

Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you are unable to reset Screen Time passcode from the this-> link then, you will need a computer. If you don't have one, borrow from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 3:44 AM in response to nisa134

If you have forgotten your Screen Time passcode

Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you are unable to reset Screen Time passcode from the this-> link then, you will need a computer. If you don't have one, borrow from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.