Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will we be able to customize Apple One?

With the announcement of the new Apple One subscription service I was wondering if we will be able to customize it? I have Apple Music and 50GB of iCloud storage that I already pay for. I also have a free subscription to Apple TV+. In looking at the bundles I would want the individual plan but I don’t want Apple Arcade. Would I be able to swap it with another service? I doubt I will keep Apple TV+ when my trial is over because I have hardly watched it. If I could switch those two services, or at least Apple Arcade, with something else I would consider the Individual bundle. Does anyone know if it will possible to do this?

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 5:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 10:00 AM

Unfortunately, it does not seem like it. It would be so nice if this was offered in a variable pricing structure so that we could swap services in and out.

It is upsetting that News+ is only offered in the top tier. I use this the most but do not really have need for 2TB of storage or Fitness+.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2020 10:00 AM in response to egyptian37

Unfortunately, it does not seem like it. It would be so nice if this was offered in a variable pricing structure so that we could swap services in and out.

It is upsetting that News+ is only offered in the top tier. I use this the most but do not really have need for 2TB of storage or Fitness+.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Will we be able to customize Apple One?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.