Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleep data not showing in the health app on iPhone.

I set up Apple Watch with the new feature to track sleep. The first night the information showed up in the Health app on my iPhone but not the next two nights. Any idea why the data is not showing?

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 1:07 PM

I figured out what the issue was. When I woke up early, I was turning off the sleep tracker, thinking that I needed to do that to end the sleep tracking. By doing that it was not recording that night's sleep. I learned that just by using my phone when I first wake up that seems to indicate that I am no longer sleeping.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2020 1:07 PM in response to chris_g1

I figured out what the issue was. When I woke up early, I was turning off the sleep tracker, thinking that I needed to do that to end the sleep tracking. By doing that it was not recording that night's sleep. I learned that just by using my phone when I first wake up that seems to indicate that I am no longer sleeping.

Sleep data not showing in the health app on iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.