Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different serial numbers of AirPods

I do have different serial number with the charging case of my airpods and the airpod itself. I've check the validity my charging case and its authentic, while the airpod itself is not. Does it mean, its fake?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 12:02 PM

. With AirPods (2nd generation) and AirPods Pro, each AirPod also has its own serial number, printed on the AirPod itself. If you need to send your AirPods or charging case in for service, refer to the primary serial number, printed on the case lid. You don't need the serial numbers on the AirPods.

Find the serial number of your AirPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2020 12:02 PM in response to pinkpanther_md

. With AirPods (2nd generation) and AirPods Pro, each AirPod also has its own serial number, printed on the AirPod itself. If you need to send your AirPods or charging case in for service, refer to the primary serial number, printed on the case lid. You don't need the serial numbers on the AirPods.

Find the serial number of your AirPods - Apple Support

Different serial numbers of AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.