Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraudulent Charges from Apple.com

How did my debit card get put in my wallet and why do I have Apple charges on my bank account that I did not make?? This will NOT STOP happening. I have had so many issues with this that I’m close to switching over to an android. This happened when my mother wanted to buy my kids school shoes last year and gave me her credit card to take them to the mall abc buy them. So I did. Well her card ended up in my wallet and I thought mine was on there but hers must have scanned in itself or something because I did NOT do that. This has caused us so many problems and much heartache and lost money. We’re fed up. Please help. ALSO I NEED TO FIX MY APPLE ID. ITS GOT MY OLD EMAIL ON THERE FROM YEARRRRS AGO AND MY NEW ONR. I HSVE NO ACCESS TO THAT EMAIL ACCOUNT ANY LONGER SO I NEED THIS FIXED. ASAP.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 5:44 PM

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2020 5:44 PM in response to Cathunley

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Fraudulent Charges from Apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.