Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change main number on iCloud

Me and my daughters share an iCloud but I’m over their accounts but every time I get an FaceTime it goes to their phone and not mine how can I change that?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 9:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 10:21 PM

Stop sharing an AppleID for iCloud, FaceTime, messages and very thing else. When you share an AppleID you share the same Apple online accounts for all services. There is no privacy, no separation of data, and there inevitable will be clashes with data from each persons device(s) sharing that AppleID.

AppleIDs were never intended to be shared between people. They are unique personal online login IDs for Apple service accounts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2020 10:21 PM in response to tgordon256

Stop sharing an AppleID for iCloud, FaceTime, messages and very thing else. When you share an AppleID you share the same Apple online accounts for all services. There is no privacy, no separation of data, and there inevitable will be clashes with data from each persons device(s) sharing that AppleID.

AppleIDs were never intended to be shared between people. They are unique personal online login IDs for Apple service accounts.

Change main number on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.