Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data Transfer To Windows Laptop

Hi,

I want to transfer my data to my laptop and i am having issued while doing copy in my laptop. Is there is any way to transfer the data through itunes. or something other way.

I have to transfer approx 250gb data to my laptop from my iphone7

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 9:03 AM

See this Apple support article—>Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Other options include syncing with iCloud or 3rd party solutions such as TouchCopy.

For iCloud sync go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud on your phone and turn on the switches for data types you want to sync. Then get iCloud for Windows (free) from the Microsoft Store. Or log in to https://icloud.com and copy data to your laptop.

If your laptop is a Mac go to System Preferences, iCloud and turn on the same switches.

If you use iCloud your data will stay in sync in near real time, so anything you change on your phone will be matched on your laptop, and vice versa.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2020 9:03 AM in response to tarun262

See this Apple support article—>Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Other options include syncing with iCloud or 3rd party solutions such as TouchCopy.

For iCloud sync go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud on your phone and turn on the switches for data types you want to sync. Then get iCloud for Windows (free) from the Microsoft Store. Or log in to https://icloud.com and copy data to your laptop.

If your laptop is a Mac go to System Preferences, iCloud and turn on the same switches.

If you use iCloud your data will stay in sync in near real time, so anything you change on your phone will be matched on your laptop, and vice versa.

Data Transfer To Windows Laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.