You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full current month watchOS 7 missing

I'm using a Apple Watch Series 3, and after the update to watchOS 7 (or 7.0.1), I only can see the calendar by days, I cannot see the full current month (in the example image), like before.

Even using the 3D Touch in the calendar app, nothing happen.

BTW: I also have a bug, the current day, appear 2 times (duplicated).

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 5:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 1:56 PM

Hello Jay_OR,

We see that you're having trouble changing to monthly view on your Apple Watch. You came to the right place for a solution for this.

Here's a resource that can help with how to change your calendar view: Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch

Specifically, you'd want to use these steps:

"Change how you view your calendar"

Take Care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2020 1:56 PM in response to Jay_OR

Hello Jay_OR,

We see that you're having trouble changing to monthly view on your Apple Watch. You came to the right place for a solution for this.

Here's a resource that can help with how to change your calendar view: Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch

Specifically, you'd want to use these steps:

"Change how you view your calendar"

Take Care!

Full current month watchOS 7 missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.