Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I already did all theses steps and my safari doesn’t load anything

my Safari in my MacBook Pro- iOS Sierra - doesn’t load anything. I already cleaned the cookies and history and extensions, and it seems there is nothing else I can do to load it. Does somebody has any ideia how can I fix that, since I can’t access the internet?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 12:08 PM

Hi, welcome to the Apple Users Community.

Please try this, open Safari, go to Preferences, click the last tab (Advanced). Look at the bottom of the tab window and click on the option to "Show Develop in Menu Bar".

When you close the preferences you will see a new menu option, click it and about 1/2 way down will be "Empty Caches", close Safari, Restart the MacBook.

If this doesn't work please reach out here again.

Best of luck

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2020 12:08 PM in response to P_bond

Hi, welcome to the Apple Users Community.

Please try this, open Safari, go to Preferences, click the last tab (Advanced). Look at the bottom of the tab window and click on the option to "Show Develop in Menu Bar".

When you close the preferences you will see a new menu option, click it and about 1/2 way down will be "Empty Caches", close Safari, Restart the MacBook.

If this doesn't work please reach out here again.

Best of luck

I already did all theses steps and my safari doesn’t load anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.