You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My BeatsX headphones flash three white indicator lights and then do not turn on

My BeatsX headphones are not turning on. The indicator light flashes white three times and then they do not turn on. I have attempted to reset them by pressing the down volume and power for ten seconds. When I do that, the indicator light flashes red five times, then white three times, but still does not turn on. They were pairing with my phone for about 2 minutes and then turning off before they stopped working entirely.

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 4:25 PM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2020 9:54 AM in response to jdflowers

Hello jdflowers,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to get your BeatsX headphones to work as expected. To help with this, please see these resource and then contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product

Update the firmware of your Beats product

Get Support 

Cheers!

My BeatsX headphones flash three white indicator lights and then do not turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.