Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please, its urgent

Good day, I have a slight problem, my gmail was hacked and the password was changed and that same email is the one I have linked to my Apple ID. I, also cannot seem to recall my ID password. How can I change my gmail without having access to my previous one?

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 5:14 PM

If you can recover your Apple ID password so you can sign in to your Apple ID, you can try doing an Apple ID name change.

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password        

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2020 5:14 PM in response to Carla_Ochoa

If you can recover your Apple ID password so you can sign in to your Apple ID, you can try doing an Apple ID name change.

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password        

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Please, its urgent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.