Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So my Gmail uses my Apple ID account and someone hacked my gmail account and changed my password how do I get back into my gmail account

So my gmail is my Apple ID and someone hacked my gmail account and changed my password and changed the phone it’s supposed to be connected with but I still have my Apple ID as my gmail account but I don’t know how to change the gmail password and get back into my gmail it’s not letting me

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 1:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 3:20 PM

Did you have an alternative email. Or do you have another email. It can send you a verification code after so many attempts to log in to your google it will ask you if you have another email they can send you message. It will either give you a code at that time or it will go into recovery mode and send you a link with in a couple of days to the new email you face then letting you verify who you are and then take it from there. It will prompt you what to do. I have been dealing with a hacker for a year now. I would change to yahoo they have a 24/7 live support service. . Un like google. Google just pretty much gives your information away. Always use guest when sighting in. Google shares and saves your password across all devices

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 3:20 PM in response to Babygirl0307

Did you have an alternative email. Or do you have another email. It can send you a verification code after so many attempts to log in to your google it will ask you if you have another email they can send you message. It will either give you a code at that time or it will go into recovery mode and send you a link with in a couple of days to the new email you face then letting you verify who you are and then take it from there. It will prompt you what to do. I have been dealing with a hacker for a year now. I would change to yahoo they have a 24/7 live support service. . Un like google. Google just pretty much gives your information away. Always use guest when sighting in. Google shares and saves your password across all devices

So my Gmail uses my Apple ID account and someone hacked my gmail account and changed my password how do I get back into my gmail account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.