Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe End of Life - what's the alternative?

Can someone advise me on how I can use an app apparently requiring Adobe Flash since my IOS 14 update? Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 6:02 AM

12 replies

Oct 13, 2020 6:22 AM in response to Wish I Knew What I Was Doing

You won’t miss anything. Flash is being killed for everyone, every operating system, every browser, not just Apple. Adobe says they will begin blocking Flash media from playing after 1/1/2021. The world bridge community will have to find a new way. Developers were given THREE YEARS notice by Adobe that this was coming and now it’s here. Those apps and websites that sill rely on Flash will fade away unless they update to modern methods.

Oct 13, 2020 6:36 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

Not on my iPhone and I don't have an iPad - on my MacBook Pro, Catalina, IOS 14. Bridge Base Online would just open until today when it won't. Now, it just takes me to the "Adobe Flash End of Life" page. I think BBO will have to update their delivery of the app? Safari is what I use - maybe change to Firefox?

Adobe End of Life - what's the alternative?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.