Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar was hacked

How can I protect my calendar?

A suggestive calendar entry was made on my calendar tonight. I cannot remove it. I would like to delete the entry and protect my calendar.

B.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 3:03 AM

No, the calendar wasn’t hacked. The messages are a result of you accepting an invitation from a web site to “Send notifications”.

If running iOS 13, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 3:03 AM in response to Bikenblues

No, the calendar wasn’t hacked. The messages are a result of you accepting an invitation from a web site to “Send notifications”.

If running iOS 13, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

Calendar was hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.