Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I get battery for MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 10:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 7:00 AM

While your laptop is considered "Vintage" an Apple Authorized Service Provider may still be able to replace the battery for you if the part is still available. An original Apple battery is the best option if it is still available since the quality of third party Lithium-ion batteries is extremely poor even when purchased from a reputable vendor such as OWC as @verdee2000 suggested. OWC is your best option if a third party battery is necessary.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 7:00 AM in response to Rajesheditor

While your laptop is considered "Vintage" an Apple Authorized Service Provider may still be able to replace the battery for you if the part is still available. An original Apple battery is the best option if it is still available since the quality of third party Lithium-ion batteries is extremely poor even when purchased from a reputable vendor such as OWC as @verdee2000 suggested. OWC is your best option if a third party battery is necessary.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.