Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K "No photos or videos"

My Apple TV stopped updating photos back in January, I had it set to showing every photo from my iPhone. I finally tried to turn iCloud photos off and on again on the Apple TV to fix it but now it says "No photos or videos, to view all your photos and videos, turn on iCloud photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac." I have iCloud photos on on both my phone and my mac so I'm at a loss as to what to do.

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 7:30 PM

Hello dft14,

Being able to sync photos to iCloud, and have them appear across all your device is extremely important, and a fantastic feature. Verifying your iCloud Photo Library settings across all your devices is the right step. to ensure they're syncing correctly . to clarify, when checking the setting on your iPhone are you going in to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, and verified iCloud Photos is enabled?

Also, have you verified that your devices are up-to-date, and verified that the photos appear through the iCloud website?

How to update your Apple TV

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to update the software on your Mac

You can also find some great information about iCloud Photos in the following article.

Get help with iCloud Photos

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2020 7:30 PM in response to dft14

Hello dft14,

Being able to sync photos to iCloud, and have them appear across all your device is extremely important, and a fantastic feature. Verifying your iCloud Photo Library settings across all your devices is the right step. to ensure they're syncing correctly . to clarify, when checking the setting on your iPhone are you going in to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, and verified iCloud Photos is enabled?

Also, have you verified that your devices are up-to-date, and verified that the photos appear through the iCloud website?

How to update your Apple TV

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to update the software on your Mac

You can also find some great information about iCloud Photos in the following article.

Get help with iCloud Photos

Have a great day!

Apple TV 4K "No photos or videos"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.