Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very peculiar behavior from iTunes on Windows 10 - cannot recognize my iPhone 11 but recognizes all other ios devices

iTunes cannot recognize my iPhone 11 when I hook it up to my PC. This is very odd given that iTunes recognizes all other ios devices I connect to the computer. The problem doesn't seem to be in my phone either, since it is being recognized on all 4 pc's I tried connecting it to.

When I connect the phone to the computer the following things happen:

• My computer recognizes the phone as a storage device and I can access my photos.
  • I get the " Do you trust this computer" message on my phone
  • I DO NOT get the "Do you want to allow this computer to access information on the iPhone" prompt from iTunes - I get the message every time I connect another ios device.

My gut tells me that it's an issue with iTunes - seems like it's blocking access to my phone specifically .

I have tried everything I could think of short of reinstalling Windows 10 and reinstalling ios on my phone:

• Reinstalled the entire Apple software package twice ( iTunes, Apple Application Support, Apple Mobile Device Support, Apple Software Update, Bonjour).
  • Reset the network settings on my phone twice.
  • Uninstalled all antivirus software on my computer and disabled windows defender.
  • Tried every single USB port on my computer.
  • Tried several different cables.

Any suggestions?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 4:57 PM

Try iOS device not showing in iTunes for Windows - Apple Community.

tt2

1 reply

Very peculiar behavior from iTunes on Windows 10 - cannot recognize my iPhone 11 but recognizes all other ios devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.