Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to adjust streaming screen size on ipad display

How to adjust streaming screen size on ipad display? With new IOS 14.0.1, my small streaming display enlarged to ~4.7” x 3.7” from smaller size of ~4” x 3”. Is it manually adjustable through Apple (device) or is it a default setting through ISP (device)? Thanks.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 9:15 PM

I accidentally discovered the answer to my own question, above=/. Hopefully, this will save another Apple fan some

time and sanity.

‘’the answer is so simple - just pinch the streaming screen with 2 fingers. It will resize at will and stay! That’s very

convenient, new I suppose. I can watch (the news) and type a email or what have you and resize it as needed to

get it out of the way! Pretty darn neat, still, after 35 years - a little convenience discovery.

Thanks and regards from Atlanta, GA

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 9:15 PM in response to NeedMo

I accidentally discovered the answer to my own question, above=/. Hopefully, this will save another Apple fan some

time and sanity.

‘’the answer is so simple - just pinch the streaming screen with 2 fingers. It will resize at will and stay! That’s very

convenient, new I suppose. I can watch (the news) and type a email or what have you and resize it as needed to

get it out of the way! Pretty darn neat, still, after 35 years - a little convenience discovery.

Thanks and regards from Atlanta, GA

How to adjust streaming screen size on ipad display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.