Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in policy / Required condition of the old phone while trade in

I have an iphone 7plus which I am using to trade in for an iphone 11. I am concerned if the trade in will be accepted or not as though my phone matches the basic description for working condition but I have other issues in my phone. Like my phone's body is slightly bent. I have a very tiny colour patch on the display if you see it when you see it over a complete black background. It says if not accepted then I will have to pay at the spot which I am definitely not happy about, if it wont accept my old phone it should tell me before hand not at the time of delivery along the new iphone.

Please help.

Thanks

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 1:33 PM

I am in the U.S., so what I see may differ from what you see.

As I go through answering the trade-in questions, I see the following:

When I answer honestly, the response must be “No” in your case, which will lead to the iPhone being assessed as worthless in trade.

You may consider getting the iPhone 7+ repaired by Apple before trading, or simply recognize it’s ready to be recycled.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2020 1:33 PM in response to Adi_Yolooo

I am in the U.S., so what I see may differ from what you see.

As I go through answering the trade-in questions, I see the following:

When I answer honestly, the response must be “No” in your case, which will lead to the iPhone being assessed as worthless in trade.

You may consider getting the iPhone 7+ repaired by Apple before trading, or simply recognize it’s ready to be recycled.

Trade in policy / Required condition of the old phone while trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.