Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t connect my Kaiser Permanente account to the Health app, is there any way to solve this?

When I input all of the correct information into the login screen, it begins to load, but then goes to a white screen and stops loading. I have tried repeatedly to no avail, if someone can help me with this, that would be awesome.

I tried contacting Apple Support about it, and they were helpful, but they said that it must be an error from Kaiser Permanente WA. If anyone else has them as their provider, do you have the same issue as I do, if so, did you do anything to solve it?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 2:24 PM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2020 5:40 AM in response to Unofficial_AI

Hi Unofficial_AI,

Thanks for posting! Connecting your accounts to your Health app is a great idea, and we'd like to see how we can assist. For clarification, you've been unable to add a specific account and you've done some troubleshooting with Apple already.

Depending on the troubleshooting you tried with Apple, it might help to start by restarting your iPhone and testing again: Restart your iPhone

Also, have you tried signing from both a cellular data connection and from a Wi-Fi network? How about from a different Wi-Fi network, if possible?

For reference, this has the steps you'd need to Download health records in Health on iPhone.

If none of the above helps and you've worked with Apple on this already, it may be best to contact the provider as they mentioned to look into this further! Depending on how that goes, you can also use this link to get back in touch with Apple: Contact Apple Support

Cheers.

I can’t connect my Kaiser Permanente account to the Health app, is there any way to solve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.