Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My hospital supports the Apple Health app, but it’s “unavailable to connect” in the app . Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

My hospital supports the Apple Health app, but the app says it's “unavailable to connec.t ." Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 5:09 PM

SimmSeattle Said:

"Yes, I updated Tuesday morning, but the problem isn't new. It started happening earlier this year. I was hoping it would be something that would be fixed, but now I wonder if it's an error with my authentication in Health"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Speak to the administrator for assistance with logging in.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2022 5:09 PM in response to SimmSeattle

SimmSeattle Said:

"Yes, I updated Tuesday morning, but the problem isn't new. It started happening earlier this year. I was hoping it would be something that would be fixed, but now I wonder if it's an error with my authentication in Health"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Speak to the administrator for assistance with logging in.

Sep 15, 2022 2:36 PM in response to SimmSeattle

SimmSeattle Said:

"My hospital supports the Apple Health app, but the app says it's 'unavailable to connec.t .' Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

———-

Have you just updated to iOS 16?

The Hospital Likely has Yet to do their Part:

iOS16 has just been released within the last 72 hours(depending on your location). So, the hospital(or whomever) likely has yet to approve of compatibility. So, if updated, you’ll have to use a different device (with iOS 15) in the meantime (Important: For health apps, use a personal device, rather than a public device to avoid scams and such).

My hospital supports the Apple Health app, but it’s “unavailable to connect” in the app . Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.