Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Liquid Damage

My 11 Pro Max was officially repaired by Apple due to a fault with the camera after only one month. A few months later the phone was splashed of water which stopped the phone ringer and the face recognition, all other features still function. Apple service center checked the phone and confirmed liquid damage which is not covered under the warranty. My claim is that the phone was not waterproofed correctly after repair but as there is water damage they will not listen. Can anyone help with advise.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 9:20 AM

You can contact Apple several ways and this link provides ways to do so: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 17, 2020 7:17 AM in response to hardip273

iPhone has NEVER been waterproof. It is water resistant, but "splashed with water" is subjective. If your phone got wet and there are moisture sensors in it which slight splashing would not likely trigger, it is not covered by warranty.

There is nothing anyone on this user to user only forum can do to help you. You can elevate your issue higher up the Apple chain, but you'll have to do that yourself.

Oct 17, 2020 8:57 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Thank you for your response, this was my last ditch attempt at finding some help for my issue. The phone was not submerged but of course who is going to believe me when this is what everyone says when they try it on with the supplier. I only tried this forum because I have no idea how to elevate my case when Apple has no email addresses. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Liquid Damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.