Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get some one from hacking my phone

How can I stop somebody from hacking my phone

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 7:53 AM

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to latest iOS/iPadOS, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jail Break
  4. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. Beware of Phishing

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2020 7:53 AM in response to samia261

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to latest iOS/iPadOS, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jail Break
  4. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. Beware of Phishing

How can I get some one from hacking my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.