Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone stuck on apple logo

My phone has been stuck on the apple logo since last night. Yesterday I shut it off and tried turning it back on and it just showed the apple logo. I'v tried the hard reset and it still doesn't work. It shows the apple sign and turns off the shows it again. I'm trying to connect it to my computer but it doesn't want to show.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 2:55 PM

Hi Camila,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that your iPhone is showing the Apple logo and you're unable to get past that.

You've tried some great steps so far. If you've tried the steps from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen already, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support for further assistance. You can reach out directly from Get Support.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 2:55 PM in response to camilaz34

Hi Camila,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that your iPhone is showing the Apple logo and you're unable to get past that.

You've tried some great steps so far. If you've tried the steps from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen already, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support for further assistance. You can reach out directly from Get Support.

Have a great day!

iphone stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.