Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One missed call for every incoming call.

Anytime I receive an incoming call and I look back into my recent call log, it shows a missed call first. I have confirmed with people that they only called once and i answered, but there is literally a missed call for every incoming call I have received. This only happens with phone calls, not FaceTime calls. I also never receive a notification about a missed call from these. I just see it in the recents phone log. You can see in the picture that it happened 4 times. My phone has the most recent update: iOS 14.0.1

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 9:19 AM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2020 4:17 PM in response to angelitam

Hi angelitam,

We understand that you're seeing a missed call in your call history for every call you receive, and we'd love to look into this issue with you.

First up, we do want to mention that iOS 14.1 was recently released. So, to help rule out a possible software related cause, we would suggest backing up and updating to the latest version. You can find those steps here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Does this happen with all calls you receive, or just calls from specific contacts? Do you currently have call forwarding set up, or did you have that set up previously? If so, does the issue occur when people call the number that calls are being forwarded from?

This page has some great information about call forwarding, and check to view those settings: Set up call forwarding and call waiting on iPhone

Also, since noticing this issue, have you restarted your device using these steps? Restart your iPhone If so, does restarting seem to have any affect on the issue?

Thanks!

One missed call for every incoming call.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.