Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Explicit Lyrics

Hi, myself Jitendra!

I’ve bought a new iPhone 11 few days back and I’m into the apple music 3 months trial offer. Everything was going smooth until lyrics issue came on. I’m unable to see explicit lyrics while I already make sure that Podcast and Music is on explicit mode from settings. Initially I could see the lyrics but from yesterday evening it’s not showing.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 11:35 PM

1 reply

Oct 22, 2020 10:48 AM in response to jitendra72

Hello jitendra72,

We see you're running into an issue with explicit lyrics not showing. We can understand the need to see things as intended, and we'd like to help you out.

We do wish to first note that "Explicit lyrics aren't available in all countries or regions", as our page here notes:

View lyrics in Apple Music

It's possible that you may be in a region which is affected by this. However, you may wish to try turning off Screen Time altogether at Settings > Screen Time. Then, restart and try accessing the lyrics again.

Take care!

Apple Music Explicit Lyrics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.