Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost mac

How do I find a lost mac when I don’t have find my Mac on

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 11:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 12:55 AM

No-one here can help you however, consider everywhere you've been or might have been with it. Then go and check. Take your time and check again, if you don't find it then perhaps it's gone missing/stolen or been "borrowed" in some way that's not clear to you yet. Again review all your actions from the last time you know for certain you saw it and when you first became aware it had gone missing and then work from there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2020 12:55 AM in response to Carsonnagle

No-one here can help you however, consider everywhere you've been or might have been with it. Then go and check. Take your time and check again, if you don't find it then perhaps it's gone missing/stolen or been "borrowed" in some way that's not clear to you yet. Again review all your actions from the last time you know for certain you saw it and when you first became aware it had gone missing and then work from there.

Lost mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.