You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The white light on my beats solo pro don’t stop blinking. I’m trying everything, even the reset and the light never turn red. It just keep flashing white every time at any moment. How can I solve this?

How can I fix the problem that presents my beats solo pro headphones? I tried everything, I made the exactly instructions of the reset and they don’t reset. I charged it, I try to connect it with the previous paired devices and it doesn’t work. At the moment you turn the beats on the light start blinking white and that’s all they do.

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 1:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 9:26 PM

If u fixed it can u tell me mine doing the same thing

1 reply

The white light on my beats solo pro don’t stop blinking. I’m trying everything, even the reset and the light never turn red. It just keep flashing white every time at any moment. How can I solve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.