Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Solo Pro 3

I can't hear any sound in the headphones and the light flashes on and off repeatedly.

Tried resetting but it's not working.

Any solutions?

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 8:01 AM

tino_c Said:

"Beats Solo Pro 3: I can't hear any sound in the headphones and the light flashes on and off repeatedly. Tried resetting but it's not working. Any solutions?"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 8:01 AM in response to tino_c

tino_c Said:

"Beats Solo Pro 3: I can't hear any sound in the headphones and the light flashes on and off repeatedly. Tried resetting but it's not working. Any solutions?"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Beats Solo Pro 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.