Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My beats solo 3 wireless has sound trouble like one side not hear, popping and stop songs randomly, it’s new and I did reset but it didn’t work, why should I do next, and I don’t have audio jack, it wasn’t include in it

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 7:49 PM

Sizbdbxjx Said:

"My beats solo 3 wireless has sound trouble like one side not hear, popping and stop songs randomly, it’s new and I did reset but it didn’t work, why should I do next, and I don’t have audio jack, it wasn’t include in it"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2021 7:49 PM in response to Sizbdbxjx

Sizbdbxjx Said:

"My beats solo 3 wireless has sound trouble like one side not hear, popping and stop songs randomly, it’s new and I did reset but it didn’t work, why should I do next, and I don’t have audio jack, it wasn’t include in it"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

My beats solo 3 wireless has sound trouble like one side not hear, popping and stop songs randomly, it’s new and I did reset but it didn’t work, why should I do next, and I don’t have audio jack, it wasn’t include in it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.