Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

two factor authentification proble

I have tried to activate two factor authentication but since doing so have lost my emails. Also can't access apple store. Can I go back on this authentication and hopefully get my email address and emails back?

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 1:46 PM

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID is all Apple publishes about it.

If you are unable to authenticate, you won't be able to use any Apple products or services, which may explain your inability to use the App Store or iCloud Mail. However, you used your Apple ID and password to log into this site, didn't you? At least something is working correctly.

If you can't find a solution in that Apple Support document then you will need to contact Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2020 1:46 PM in response to Cuthbert9409

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID is all Apple publishes about it.

If you are unable to authenticate, you won't be able to use any Apple products or services, which may explain your inability to use the App Store or iCloud Mail. However, you used your Apple ID and password to log into this site, didn't you? At least something is working correctly.

If you can't find a solution in that Apple Support document then you will need to contact Apple.

two factor authentification proble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.