Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant access free Apple TV subscription

I bought an iMac in June 2020 and thought I had a free subscription to Apple TV but I cant seem to see it or access the free subscription. I can only see and access Apple Tv to purchase things

[Edited by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 4:02 AM

One of the conditions for the offer is, that it has to be redeemed within 3 months. June is 4 months ago.

The offer is for Apple TV+ (note the Plus), which is not “everything in the Apple TV app”.

With the Apple TV app on your Mac, you can access:

• iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent);
  • Apple TV+ channel featuring Apple Originals, by subscription; ← Just this channel has the offer.
  • other premium Apple TV app Channels, each by subscription.
  • playback of local media files (i.e. files on your Mac);
  • playback of Home Sharing media files (i.e. to/from computers on your home network).
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2020 4:02 AM in response to Lisacymraeg

One of the conditions for the offer is, that it has to be redeemed within 3 months. June is 4 months ago.

The offer is for Apple TV+ (note the Plus), which is not “everything in the Apple TV app”.

With the Apple TV app on your Mac, you can access:

• iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent);
  • Apple TV+ channel featuring Apple Originals, by subscription; ← Just this channel has the offer.
  • other premium Apple TV app Channels, each by subscription.
  • playback of local media files (i.e. files on your Mac);
  • playback of Home Sharing media files (i.e. to/from computers on your home network).

Cant access free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.