Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking and Apple Advertising

Hi, everybody!

I have a problem, that i cannot turn on "Allow Apps to Request to Track" and "Personalised Ads". Currently, i am on ios 14.0.1 Can you help to figure out how to turn it on?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 2:24 AM

Go into restrictions. Enable restrictions and go to the advertising option. Even though you might not have restrictions enabled it may still have disabled the option. If so just allow changes to be made, then disable restrictions again, it should solve your issue.

If that doesn't help Go to Settings> iTunes and Appstore. Select your Apple ID email address and sign out.

Now go back and the Ad Tracking button can be toggled on or off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2020 2:24 AM in response to Propsih

Go into restrictions. Enable restrictions and go to the advertising option. Even though you might not have restrictions enabled it may still have disabled the option. If so just allow changes to be made, then disable restrictions again, it should solve your issue.

If that doesn't help Go to Settings> iTunes and Appstore. Select your Apple ID email address and sign out.

Now go back and the Ad Tracking button can be toggled on or off.

Tracking and Apple Advertising

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.