You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple wallet not showing transaction records since upgrade Apple Watch to 7.0.2

Hi,

i use Apple Pay using my Apple Watch for more than 2 years for about 95% of all my purchases using multiple cards from different card issuers.

since the upgrade of my Apple Watch to 7.0.2, all transactions done with the watch are not documented on the watch nor on the wallet in the watch charges were processed as I can find them on my credit card issuer‘s statements a few days later.

Any ideas if this is a bug with the latest watch OS upgrade?

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 5:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 1:37 AM

Problem solved: after resetting Network settings on the iPhone, all new Credit card transactions are now visible again on both the watch and the wallet within the watch App.

During the problem resolution, I initially wanted to unpair the watch and set it up again. However, the unpair process was not successful. The unpair process aborted. This is the same behaviour I noticed with managing apps on the watch which failed to work as well.

For the unpair issue, I found a recommendation to reset network settings (on the phone). This actually solved all the above mentioned issues. I did not need to unpair the watch anymore. However, I started the action for a test. The dialogue did not abort anymore and asked me for a confirmation which I rejected as my watch is back in order.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2020 1:37 AM in response to mfehr

Problem solved: after resetting Network settings on the iPhone, all new Credit card transactions are now visible again on both the watch and the wallet within the watch App.

During the problem resolution, I initially wanted to unpair the watch and set it up again. However, the unpair process was not successful. The unpair process aborted. This is the same behaviour I noticed with managing apps on the watch which failed to work as well.

For the unpair issue, I found a recommendation to reset network settings (on the phone). This actually solved all the above mentioned issues. I did not need to unpair the watch anymore. However, I started the action for a test. The dialogue did not abort anymore and asked me for a confirmation which I rejected as my watch is back in order.

My Apple wallet not showing transaction records since upgrade Apple Watch to 7.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.