Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are the landscape templates so large, in Apple Pages?

Hello, I am wondering if anybody has experienced a similar problem and can give me some advice? I have found a great template to use, as I am writing a curriculum for a class I am teaching. The intent is to be able to have everything printed out, professionally. However, the size of all of the landscape templates (under the "books" category) are quite large! The size is always 14.22" wide x 10.67" tall, which is a size that most companies don't print in. It is frustrating, because when I choose a different size, it doesn't automatically reformat the template. Has anybody else had a similar issue? How were you able to fix your project, or get things reformatted to a more realistic size? Thank you in advance!

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 10:50 PM

RDN1234 Said:

"Why are the landscape templates so large, in Apple Pages?: [...]It is frustrating, because when I choose a different size, it doesn't automatically reformat the template.[...]"

-------

Customize the Paper Size:

Size varies by locations - they are not officially worldwide. It is a standard set. So, try setting it as preferred. To do:

I. Set a Custom Paper Size:

1. Go Here: Set paper size and orientation in Pages on Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Set a custom paper size
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

II. If you Need to View it All:

1. Hold Down: command key
  2. Press: 0
  3. View it in full

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2020 10:50 PM in response to RDN1234

RDN1234 Said:

"Why are the landscape templates so large, in Apple Pages?: [...]It is frustrating, because when I choose a different size, it doesn't automatically reformat the template.[...]"

-------

Customize the Paper Size:

Size varies by locations - they are not officially worldwide. It is a standard set. So, try setting it as preferred. To do:

I. Set a Custom Paper Size:

1. Go Here: Set paper size and orientation in Pages on Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Set a custom paper size
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

II. If you Need to View it All:

1. Hold Down: command key
  2. Press: 0
  3. View it in full

Why are the landscape templates so large, in Apple Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.