Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail not working since last update

I have an XR and since the last update my voicemail has not worked. I have reset the network settings, deleted old messages, restarted phone, called my carrier who reset it twice and still it’s not working. Any ideas?? I have clients upset because they can’t leave a message.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 11:14 AM

jstrauss633 wrote:

I have an XR and since the last update my voicemail has not worked. I have reset the network settings, deleted old messages, restarted phone, called my carrier who reset it twice and still it’s not working. Any ideas?? I have clients upset because they can’t leave a message.

You'll need to call your phone carrier back and speak to someone higher up, voicemail is their feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 11:14 AM in response to jstrauss633

jstrauss633 wrote:

You'll need to call your phone carrier back and speak to someone higher up, voicemail is their feature.

Voicemail not working since last update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.