Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store itunes

so i got a new email and i changed my apple id on my ipad and in the app store i tried to update some of my apps but my old email still shows when i try to update it asks to sign into itunes but i can’t because my old email is the one that’s showing!!

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 4:42 PM

Hey there emilianolol,

It sounds like you have your old Apple ID appearing on your iPad after changing your Apple ID email address. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this with you, and help.

This article will explain what to do when you change your Apple ID: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

You can also delete the apps, and download them with your new Apple ID.

Let us know the result. We want to make sure you can use your new Apple ID without any issues.

Have a great week!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 4:42 PM in response to emilianolol

Hey there emilianolol,

It sounds like you have your old Apple ID appearing on your iPad after changing your Apple ID email address. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this with you, and help.

This article will explain what to do when you change your Apple ID: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

You can also delete the apps, and download them with your new Apple ID.

Let us know the result. We want to make sure you can use your new Apple ID without any issues.

Have a great week!

app store itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.