Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Instagram Force-Closing

I was attempting to post some photos to instagram, when it force-closed just before pressing post. I assumed it was because the image was too large and the app couldn't handle it at the moment, so I retried, and the same thing happened. I closed the app, cleared apps in the background on my device, then tried reopening instagram, and instantly the app force-closed. I deleted and re-downloaded the app twice, as well as restarting my phone twice, and it's still closing every time I attempt to open the app. I read that if the problem persists after deleting the app and re-downloading it that it is most likely a device problem and not an app problem. What should I do!?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 5:03 PM

If it's only happening to one app, it may be a problem with that specific app. Are you on iOS 14.1? Are all apps up to date? How much available iPhone storage do you have?

1 reply

Instagram Force-Closing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.