Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICLOUD STORAGE FULL

I bought 200GB for my iphone xr that ran out of its 64GB storage. I payed and everything but it still says i have none. Can you help please? I really don’t understand what’s going on—

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 5:49 PM

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you can create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 5:49 PM in response to edlawit256

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you can create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

ICLOUD STORAGE FULL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.