Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV on Firestick

I signed up for a subscription to Apple TV via my iPhone.

The subscription is not showing up on the Apple TV app on my Amazon Firestick although I am signed in with my Apple ID.

I have signed in and out numerous times with my Apple ID and still nothing.

Thanks.

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 4:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 11:13 PM

It seems you did everything right.

You are supposed to download the Apple TV app on your compatible Fire TV streaming device, then sign in to the Apple TV app on there, with the same Apple ID account that has the subscription. When that is successfully done, then the Apple TV+ programming should be unlocked for you.

Then you should be able to watch movies like On The Rocks and TV shows like Long Way Up.

List of Apple TV+ original programming

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 11:13 PM in response to DFWLAD

It seems you did everything right.

You are supposed to download the Apple TV app on your compatible Fire TV streaming device, then sign in to the Apple TV app on there, with the same Apple ID account that has the subscription. When that is successfully done, then the Apple TV+ programming should be unlocked for you.

Then you should be able to watch movies like On The Rocks and TV shows like Long Way Up.

List of Apple TV+ original programming

Apple TV on Firestick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.