Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud email

I have not received a single email through my iCloud email since August. It says it updated and everything but I know I am not receiving certain emails that I need and I do not know how to fix it so that I can receive my emails again. What do I do?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 8:29 PM

liana1217 Said:

"iCloud emailI have not received a single email through my iCloud email since August. It says it updated and everything but I know I am not receiving certain emails that I need and I do not know how to fix it so that I can receive my emails again. What do I do?"

-------

Too Many Messages:

How many eMails do you have? You may have too full of an account to receive eMail messages. There is only so much that you can have. As for how many, I am uncertain.

Sign Out of iCloud on All Devices:

Also, sign out of iCloud, on all you the devices associated to your account, and then sign back in. Perhaps everythig needs to resync.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 8:29 PM in response to liana1217

liana1217 Said:

"iCloud emailI have not received a single email through my iCloud email since August. It says it updated and everything but I know I am not receiving certain emails that I need and I do not know how to fix it so that I can receive my emails again. What do I do?"

-------

Too Many Messages:

How many eMails do you have? You may have too full of an account to receive eMail messages. There is only so much that you can have. As for how many, I am uncertain.

Sign Out of iCloud on All Devices:

Also, sign out of iCloud, on all you the devices associated to your account, and then sign back in. Perhaps everythig needs to resync.

iCloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.