Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suspicious email

Hello,

I have received an email about my iCloud account getting locked but I’m not sure if this email is from Apple or is a scam?

I tried forwarding it to the report phishing email of apple but it wasn’t delivered

reportphishing@apple.com (reportphishing@apple.com)

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it. “

The image of the email is attached.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 11:12 PM

If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.

https://www.apple.com/ca/legal/more-resources/phishing/

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Forwarding the message with complete header information provides Apple with important information. To do this in OS X Mail, select the message and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu. For other email applications or webmail based services, consult your provider’s support information to determine how to forward messages with complete headers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 11:12 PM in response to NouraSalman

If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.

https://www.apple.com/ca/legal/more-resources/phishing/

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Forwarding the message with complete header information provides Apple with important information. To do this in OS X Mail, select the message and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu. For other email applications or webmail based services, consult your provider’s support information to determine how to forward messages with complete headers.

Suspicious email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.