Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icloud photos are not showing on my iphone. The photos are showing on my mac and I have confirmed that I am signed in with the right settings.

After significantly cracking my phone I replaced my iphone 11 pro max today at the apple store, with the same device. I signed in with my icloud ID but didn't notice until I got home that only 80 of my 23,716 photos were displaying on my new iphone. On both my mac, and the icloud.com, my complete collection of photos are still associated with my icloud account. I have turned the photos setting on and off in the icloud setting in my phone, and confirmed that there is available storage on my phone; each time the phone only displays 80 photos.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 11:01 PM

Nearly 24,000 photos is a lot ... so maybe it is just taking time to sync from iCloud to your new iPhone.

Ensure that your iPhone is sufficiently charged (has enough battery power) and is connected to a reliable and good WiFi connection minus any VPNs, etc.

If you don't have to use your phone, let it remain idle. Screen locked in sleep mode.

All this will help! Give it a day or two (overnight).

Good Luck :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 11:01 PM in response to bailachica243

Nearly 24,000 photos is a lot ... so maybe it is just taking time to sync from iCloud to your new iPhone.

Ensure that your iPhone is sufficiently charged (has enough battery power) and is connected to a reliable and good WiFi connection minus any VPNs, etc.

If you don't have to use your phone, let it remain idle. Screen locked in sleep mode.

All this will help! Give it a day or two (overnight).

Good Luck :)

My icloud photos are not showing on my iphone. The photos are showing on my mac and I have confirmed that I am signed in with the right settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.