Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to set a voicemail recording on iPhone

my voicemail doesn’t work. I can set a voicemail recording or set using the standard message but when someone rings in never kicks in. I can’t find anywhere on the phone to check settings for it apart from the actual voicemail setting button but I just rest set everything it says saved but still doesn’t work

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, 13

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 9:29 AM

HTFox23 wrote:

my voicemail doesn’t work. I can set a voicemail recording or set using the standard message but when someone rings in never kicks in. I can’t find anywhere on the phone to check settings for it apart from the actual voicemail setting button but I just rest set everything it says saved but still doesn’t work

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

You'll need to contact your phone carrier and let them know, voicemail is their feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2020 9:29 AM in response to HTFox23

HTFox23 wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

You'll need to contact your phone carrier and let them know, voicemail is their feature.

Unable to set a voicemail recording on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.