Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro keep randomly playing music from unknown source

My airpods just keep randomly playing music and I cant figure out where its coming from. I close all my apps on my phone and the music keeps playing... HELP its driving me CRAZY

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 1:08 PM

This was happening to me. I did all the above-mentioned steps. Only to realize, my Air Pods were connected to my IPad that my child was using to play games on. Once I toggled off the Bluetooth on the IPad the music stopped. When in doubt ask your kid.

Similar questions

13 replies

Jan 29, 2021 5:01 AM in response to abrazil_

I have this too.

Just a minute ago, it played the last song from my iPhone. Seems to be OK, but still unexpected because I was listening to music from my iPad before I picked up my AirPods Max.

At one point, it was the audio from a video I played on my Mac. There was a play icon in the menu bar with some controls, but no music title.

If AirPods Max resumes to play content, it should be from the last device you were listening content from (my opinion).

AirPods Pro keep randomly playing music from unknown source

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.