📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPadOS 18 is now available

Explore new ways to work with Apple Pencil, discover new experiences in apps, and customize iPad even further. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech folio keyboard not pairing

Why can’t I pair my Logitech slim folio keyboard to my new eighth generation IPad? Both are brand new but my keyboard battery light simply wants to quickly flash a white light. In my Bluetooth menu on my iPad it shows the slim folio. For a few seconds the battery light will go from flashing white to solid green. During this time I am shown a code to enter on my keyboard but regardless if I can enter it in time, the code refuses to work and the pop-up goes away leaving the keyboard flashing white again. I read in another thread that changing the batteries didn’t help so I’m looking for other options as I have exhausted all my choices up until now.

iPad

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 8:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 9:20 AM

Hi Sallopa,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are unable to pair your Logitech Slim Folio keyboard with your iPad. From what you've shared, it sounds like you will need to troubleshoot your Logitech keyboard. We have found a helpful resource from Logitech to help get you started.

If you need more help, you'll want to reach out to Logitech support.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2020 9:20 AM in response to Sallopa

Hi Sallopa,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are unable to pair your Logitech Slim Folio keyboard with your iPad. From what you've shared, it sounds like you will need to troubleshoot your Logitech keyboard. We have found a helpful resource from Logitech to help get you started.

If you need more help, you'll want to reach out to Logitech support.

Cheers!

Logitech folio keyboard not pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.